Last Mile Delivery Market to Grow at a CAGR of 18.9% by 2027
Last mile delivery market
Last Mile Delivery Market By Vehicle (Light Vehicle, Medium Utility Vehicle, Heavy Utility Vehicle), By Freight (Dry Freight, Post, Liquid Freight), By End User (Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, FMCG, E-commerce ) by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the world): global forecast 2021 to 2027.
The global last mile delivery market was valued at USD 18.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 62.7 billion by 2027, with a CAGR of 18.9%, during the forecast period-2021 -2027.
The cost and inefficiencies of the last mile delivery market have further been affected by the continued increase in e-commerce in the United States.
Request a copy of the report including table of contents and numbers with detailed information @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/755
Last mile delivery is also known as last mile logistics, which includes the transport of goods and services from the distribution center to the customer’s final door. The primary goal of last mile delivery is to deliver goods and services on time, affordably and in good condition. Last mile delivery activity has been fine-tuned and is expected to peak in the coming years. Many retailers and buyers are now focusing on last mile logistics which would make them different in the market. Amazon prime has evolved into online retail distribution in which goods and services are delivered on time and in good condition. In the case of a rural area, the delivery points are remote and the parcel rate is also low, here the last mile delivery market is impacted.
Global Last Mile Delivery Market Report Overview:
The report overview includes the study of market scope, major players such as Cargo Carriers Limited, FedEx Corporation, United Parcel Service Inc., Tuma Transport, Swift Transport, Interlogix Pty. Ltd., etc., market segments and sub-segments, market analysis by type, application, geography. The report covers leading countries and analyzes the potential of the global Last Mile Delivery industry, providing statistical information on market dynamics, growth factors, key challenges and market entry strategy, analysis, opportunities and forecasts. The highlight of the report is to provide companies in the sector with a strategic analysis of the impact of COVID-19.
Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the last mile delivery market:
The coronavirus has exceptionally influenced businesses when it comes to the development, economy, well-being and mental prosperity of each person. In this difficult circumstance, every industry is considering interesting designs to offer the best kinds of support in terms of quality and safety. During these pandemic times, when there are limitations on development and foreclosure conditions, the last mile delivery market has thrived due to the expansion sought for items and administrations. Broadening reception of last mile transport choices, for example, check pickups, membership transport, and package provisioning were showcased, which confirmed last mile transport administrations around the world .
During the coronavirus pandemic, there has been an expansion in the trend of receiving internet business across the world. Businesses advance and update transportation services in time or less an ideal opportunity to upgrade customer services. New creative strategies have enabled players in the last mile transport industry to think of a more efficient means of transport to grow their business during or after the coronavirus pandemic.
Major Companies Covered in the Last Mile Delivery Market Report are:
• Cargo Carriers Limited
• FedEx Corporation
• United Parcel Service Inc.
• Transport of Tuma
• Fast transport
• Interlogix Pty. Ltd.
• Transtech logistics
• Freight transport
• Concargo Private Limited
• J&J Global Limited
• DB Schenker
• DHL Global Forwarding
• TNT Express
• Kerry Logistics Network Limited
Questions / requests or need help? 15 minutes of consultation! @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/755
Global segmentation of the last mile delivery market:
By Vehicle Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2027)
• Light vehicle
• Medium-duty vehicle
• Heavy vehicle
By Cargo Outlook (Revenue, Million USD, 2021-2027)
• Dried products
• Postal goods
• Liquid products
By End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2021-2027)
• Pharmaceuticals and Health
For more customization @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/755
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the world
North America in the growth of the last mile delivery market due to the increase in the last mile delivery services, the growth of the transportation infrastructure, so these are the factors which are significantly driving the market growth. last mile delivery in North America.
• Geographically, Asia-Pacific is expected to show the highest growth in the last mile delivery market during the forecast period
• On a vehicle basis, light commercial vehicles accounted for a significant share of the revenue of the last mile delivery market and are expected to grow further over the forecast period.
• On the basis of freight, dry goods are expected to experience lucrative market growth during the forecast period.
• On the basis of end user, e-commerce segment accounted for the highest market share in 2020 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The report also provides an in-depth analysis of recent developments and investments in the news.
• In June 2021, REEF partnered with the Urban Freight Lab (UFL) at the University of Washington and launched the Seattle Micro hub with zero operational emissions for last mile delivery service. This provides innovative and rapid means of testing vehicles, delivery models and technologies and has proven to be an environmentally friendly service.
Reasons to buy this report:
• This Last Mile Delivery Market Report Provides Accurate Analysis Of Changing Competitive Dynamics
• It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors that are driving or restraining the growth of the market.
• It provides a six-year forecast evaluated based on how the market is expected to grow.
• It helps to understand key product segments and their future
• It provides accurate analysis of changing competitive dynamics and keeps you one step ahead of your competition
Source of full report @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/report/755/last-mile-delivery-market
AllTheResearch was created with the goal of making market research an important tool for managing breakthroughs in the industry.
As a leading provider of market research, the company provides business-critical research solutions to its global clients.
The result of our study of many companies that rely on market research and consulting data for their decision making made us realize that it is not just simple data points, but the right analysis that creates a difference.
While some clients were unhappy with the inconsistencies and inaccuracies in the data, others expressed concerns about their experience dealing with the research firm. In addition, the roles of the same data for all companies made the search redundant. We identified these gaps and built AllTheResearch to raise the standards of research support.
5890 STONERIDGE DR, SUITE 216, PLEASANTON CA 94588
Contact name: Rohan S.
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +1 (407) 768-2028
This version was posted on openPR.